After posts the previous two days on our team’s modeling process for the Kent State College of Architecture and Environmental Design’s new building, see Alan + Philip’s joint post on the in-house model making process and Andrew’s story of his experience on the level of collaboration between Bialosky + Partners Architects and Architecture Research Office, we thought it be proper to share a few pictures of the final model. The model, and other media, is now on display (along with the other three team’s proposals) in the first floor of the Kent State University Library, through February 15th.
Watch the video of the BPA + ARO team public presentation here:
A recap of the public presentations, courtesy of Kent State:
Press coverage of the CAED design competition:
- Kent Patch, Kent State Architecture College Proposals Unveiled. Vote BPA+ ARO!
- ArchDaily, Proposals Unveiled for Kent State’s new Architecture College
- Cleveland Plain Delaer, Four Teams Unveil Conncepts in Competition to Design $40 Million Architecture School at KSU
- Kent Wired, Finalists Reveal Plans For New Architecture Building
- Archinect, Four Teams Unveil Concepts in Competition to Design $40 Million Architecture School at KSU