In a collaboration with Andrea Steele Architecture and Ten Arquitectos, Bialosky is excited to announce the completion of the new NASA Research Support Building in Cleveland! Inspired by space exploration and satellites, the floating linear building was designed as a sustainable, collaborative hub at the heart of the Glenn Research Center. The LEED Gold project re-centers and re-connects the campus with shared resources for the research center and NASA at large.
The multi-department facility includes 200 fluid workspaces, an exchange store, dining facility, training rooms, meeting rooms, a gallery, and an open plaza for events and the campus community. As workplaces continue to evolve, the synergetic hub provides a central location for the NASA community to collaborate and support one another.
We're so thankful to all of our collaborative partners who helped to bring this project to life!
- Design Architect: TEN Arquitectos/Enrique Norten with Andrea Steele Architecture/Andrea Steele
- Landscape Architect: MKSK Studios
- Civil Engineering: Bedell Tucci
- Structural/Sustainability/Envelope: Buro Happold Consulting Engineers
- MEP/FP: Heapy Engineering, General Corporation
- Food Service: Cini Little International, Inc.
- Acoustical Consulting: Lally Acoustical Consulting LLC
- Graphics/Branding: Andrea Steele Architecture
- Construction: Walsh Construction
- Photography: © Alan Karchmer
View the March Issue of the newsletter here: